About The Organization
Designed to inspire the next generation of global leaders, the Schwarzman Scholars program is the most significant of its kind since the Rhodes Trust was founded in 1902. With nearly $600 million raised so far, it is also the single largest philanthropic effort ever undertaken in China by largely international donors.
The 100-200 scholars chosen annually for this highly selective program work towards a one-year Master’s Degree in Global Affairs at Tsinghua University in Beijing — one of China’s most prestigious universities. As individuals who want to have a positive impact on the world, Schwarzman Scholars are selected based on their academic credentials, extracurricular interests, and leadership potential.
- Formulate, execute, and optimize the regulations and process related to the teaching resources. Responsible for the overall operation of college library and information reception.
- Maintain and categorize the database regarding library books, magazine, electronic resources, thesis, etc. Provide the service and guidance to the over 200 faculty and scholars accordingly.
- Maintain the good cooperation with the university library. Encourage the faculty and scholars to access the teaching resources of university library and provide trainings as needed.
- Provide guidance and instruction for over 200 faculty and scholars regarding thesis structure, overlapping check, etc. based on the requirement of Tsinghua University.
- Responsible for the budget and brochure regarding the teaching resources management.
- Responsible for the procurement and management of teaching books and electronic teaching resources for over 40 courses.
- By cooperating with teams/departments, provide continuous probe into the online study resources and propose on the better implement.
- Support the recruitment, training and daily management of teaching assistants and interns.
- Watch the performance of teaching assistants and interns and pay for the wages accordingly.
- Participate in the program-related tasks, such as info sessions. AAC, teaching conferences, etc.
- Provide daily administrative support, such as enrollment services, capstone program, etc.
Salary & Benefit
- Tsinghua Contract Terms of Appointment.
- Global and cross-cultural atmosphere, working with talented team members.
Skills, Experience, and Qualifications
- In accordance with the laws and rules, stick to professional morality.
- Bachelor’s Degree, or above.
- 3-year professional experiences is required; experiences in educational areas, or studying experiences abroad will be preferred.
- Excellent in written and verbal English.
- Strong interested in educational areas. Strong responsibilities and collaborative spirit.
- Good logistic and coordinating skill. Can work under pressure and can handle multitasks.
- Good at professional writing and MS software.
- Can accept over-time hours.